TUITION & POLOCIES
* 360 Gymnastics is open year round with ongoing registration.
* There is a $45 registration/membership fee due for the first child or $75 per family.
In order to maintain your position in class, tuition must be paid prior to the first of the month.
* Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable. We accept VISA, MC, checks or cash.$35 fee will be applied for all returned checks.
* A credit card must be on file to register for class.
* Tuition received after the 1st of the month will be assessed a $10 late fee. Your credit card on file will be charged.
* Un-enrollments must be submitted in writing by email before the 1st of the month, or you will be charged the entire month's tuition.
* Tuition is budgeted on a 48 week year which allows for Holiday Breaks based on Martin County School Schedule.
* We do not charge for ‘long’ months nor less for ‘short’ months over the year, all 12 months average 4 weeks.
Make Up Class Policy:* Make up classes are offered 1 permonth.
* Missed classes must be made up in the samemonth.
* Make-ups are not guaranteed and are based onavailability.
* In some programs , open gym can be used as amake-up.
* Make-ups are non-transferable, creditable orrefundable.
* To schedule , please call our office at 772-221-0205
* A leotard is the preferred choice for class, however, your child may wear elastic waist shorts
and a t-shirt as long as they are close fitting to keep from flying up during tumbling. (No snaps or buckles)
* Students do not wear shoes or socks while on the gym floor.
* Hair should be pulled away from the face in a ponytail or braids. Barrettes are ok as long as they cannot easily fall out.
* No necklaces, bracelets or dangling earrings are allowed on the gym floor.
Gym Class Closures:
Easter Sunday & Good Friday
Fourth of July
Halloween no afternoon classes
Thanksgiving Nov. 28 & 29
Holiday/ Winter Break Dec 24 – Jan 4 Spring Break March 16 – 20
Thanksgiving Camp – Nov 25 -27
Holiday Camp – Dec 23,26,27,30 Jan 2,3
Spring Camp – March 16 -20
Summer Camp – June, July & August